1944 -Anthony “Red” Zaccagnino opens Red’s Garage at 12 Cottage Street in Port Chester
1976 –Red retires after 32 years and sells his business to his nephew Joseph Sandarciero, Jr.
1981 –Red’s Garage out-grows its space and relocates to 25 Midland Avenue in Port Chester.
1998 –25 Midland Ave. is expanded upon to accommodate its growing operation, Red’s Garage is now also known as “Red’s Complete Auto & Truck Center”
2004 –Red’s Garage opens its first division, Rhino Linings of Port Chester, which also operates out of 25 Midland Ave.
2008 – Red's expands its parking facility with plans in the works for a future showroom.
2011 – Ground breaking has begun and new showroom/parts department in works for a November 2011 opening!
2011- Red's completes new showroom and parts department, featuring truck accessories and specialty truck equipment.
2013-Red's Garage partners with NAPA Auto Parts to form another division, Red's Auto & Truck Parts